In person programPurpose-Centred Leadership for Thriving in Community
This Leadership Program includes personal exploration, group activities to practise new knowledge and skills, one-to-one coaching, and reflective learning through both instruction and peer-to-peer support.
Thriving Teams Grow through Purpose-Centred Leadership
Leaders and teams have been through difficult times and need to revitalize in a whole new context.
- Are you craving a team that’s vibrant, collaborative, and impactful?
- Do you wish you could handle difficult workplace situations or change with curiosity and courage?
- Do you lead an amazing team and want to fuel more thriving and inspiration?
If any of this speaks to you, join the Purpose-Centred Leadership Program to inspire energy, creativity, motivation, and productivity and thrive in your community.
Purpose-Centred Leadership Program
Become the most effective leader in your organization and community. Together we will explore:
- Team dynamics
- Conflict; Using differences constructively
- Change readiness and management
- Systems awareness
The program includes personal exploration, and group activities to practice new knowledge and skills, one-to-one coaching, and reflective learning through both instruction and peer-to-peer support.
What it includes:
Develop An Understanding Of Your Leadership Style
5 Days of Group Learning & Experience
Certificate of Completion in Purpose-Centered Leadership Program
Who is this program for?
The training will be high-level, challenging leadership training for:
Assistant Managers or Directors
Leaders in municipal or institutional departments
Emerging leaders seeking to grow into new roles
connect with kathy
Not sure if this program is a good fit for you?
Get your questions answered, and connect with Kathy to discuss if this program is suitable for you and your career.
Dates & Times: Coming Winter/Spring 2023 – TBA
Location: Training will be in the beautiful new Nikka Yuko Bunka Centre on the corner of 9th Ave and Mayor Magrath Drive South in Lethbridge Alberta.
- The 24-hour program is spread over 5 days.
- The course begins with a one-day intensive designed to explore self-awareness and personal styles as well as positive personal habits that lend to thriving leadership. This first day includes lunch.
- Each participant is asked to fill out a questionnaire below including a description of any learning goals or challenges. Where possible these challenges will be addressed through one-to-one coaching or depending on the comfort level in a group setting for peer-to-peer sharing.
- The following are 4 half-day modules spread two weeks apart to maximize the absorption, reflection, coaching and practice time.
- Registration will also include a commitment to confidentiality and respect for fellow participants to create a container of trust for safe learning.
- Program will include some time for exploring outdoor spaces, journaling and mindfulness to support your learning.
Interested in attending the Purpose-Centred Leadership Program?
Next Program date is Winter/Spring 2023. Join the waitlist to be notified as soon as more details are announced.
About the Presenter
Kathy MacFarlane, MA, CFRE
My Philosophy on Leadership
As humans, we are all interconnected. Each of us has a purpose and is a leader in some capacity. Some people have formal titles and roles, while others lead from beside, behind or below. (Honestly, I’ve never been a fan of those positional metaphors because we all need each other and are part of a living system.) We are doing our best work as leaders when we inspire people to understand themselves and their gifts, to grow those gifts, and use them to serve others and a higher purpose.
- MA in Leadership
- MBTI Certified Practitioner
- Certified Spiritual Intelligence Coach
- Certified Resilience at Work Trainer
- More than 30 years leading non-profit organizations and teams in children’s services, hospital, university and college settings
- Instructor for various professional development and continuing education programs